- Pinion wire teeth are drawn, not machined, for great cost-efficiency.
- It offers a smaller number of teeth as compared to cut gears.
- Pinion wire is ideal for the development of prototype gears for new applications.
- Boston Gear can customize pinion wire to your application's specific requirements, making it a perfect choice for non-standard manufacturing equipment.
- It's available in both brass and steel, to meet a variety of needs.
- 14 1/2° PA, 24, 32 & 48 DP satisfy diverse engineering requirements.
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.