- AC motors are available from 1/2 to 10 HP
- IP69K Certified
- These motors are ideally suited for use in environments where dust or other particles can't enter the louvers through the bottom.
- NEMA design motors are offered in both C-Face for mounting to enclosed gear drives and in rigid base models.
- Motor cooling is efficiently accomplished by a fan blade mounted to the motor start which circulates air over the outside housing of the motor.
- TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled)
- Conforms to EISA efficiency standards
- Inverter Duty
- Class F insulation
- Class “B” rise @ 1.15 service factor
- Epoxy-coated windings
- Internally-locked bearings to eliminate unwanted axial movement
- UL Certified
- Wire leads sealed
to housing port
- O-Rings between end
bells and housing
motor data for 50
Hz and 60 Hz
- 4-Quadrant drain holes
to remove internal
- Conduit box able
to rotate in 90°
- Rubber gasket to seal
off conduit cover
- Numbered motor leads for
quick and easy installation
- Smooth exterior with
no mounting feet
- Double lip shaft seals
- Value engineered for washdown performance
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.
Avoiding Gearbox Damage by Proper Motor Installation