- These spiral-bevel gear drives are designed for operation that's as reliable as it is quiet.
- Their shafts are heat treated and alloy-steel mounted on heavy-duty, tapered roller bearings for smoother operation.
- Their housings are made of precision-machined cast iron to ensure accurate, permanent alignment of the gears for superior performance.
- Double-bearing input support extends horsepower capacity and increases durability.
- Because the R-VR Series is available through Boston Gear's Guaranteed Same Day Shipment Program, it's the one you can count on to be there when you need it.
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.