- INPUT VOLTAGE SELECTION SWITCH - Switch selectable between 115 VAC and 230 VAC input. Improper setting of this switch
may cause performance of the drive to not be adequate for the application and MAY cause damage to the control.
- MIN SPEED - (Minimum speed) Allows adjustment of the motor speed when the speedpot is set at minimum. This permits the
user to eliminate the “Deadband” on the main speed control, permitting zero calibration. Clockwise rotation of the
“MIN” trimpot increases output VDC.
- ACCEL - (Acceleration) Allows adjustment of the motor acceleration from a minimum of 0.3 seconds to a maximum of 12
- DECEL - (Deceleration) Allows adjustment of the motor deceleration from a minimum of 0.6 seconds to a maximum of 12
- MAX SPEED - (Maximum speed) Allows adjustment of the motor speed when the speedpot is set at maximum (CW). This
permits the user to eliminate the “DEADBAND” of the speedpot, providing full speed at maximum rotation. Rotation of the
“MAX” trimpot in the clockwise direction increases maximum output
- IR COMP - (Speed Regulation) Allows adjustment of the circuitry that
controls the speed regulation of the motor. This feature controls
armature speed by changing the armature voltage to compensate
for increased or decreased motor loading. Clockwise rotation of the
“IR COMP” trimpot will increase gain compensation.
- CUR. LIM. - (Current Limit) Provides protection from excessive armature
current by limiting the maximum armature current the control can
provide. This enables adjustment of the maximum torque the motor
can deliver. Set Current Limit (CUR. LIM.) at 125% of the rated motor
current. Clockwise rotation of the “CUR. LIM.” trimpot increases the
torque (current) the control will provide.
- TACH INPUT SELECTION - Factory set at 3V per 1000 RPM, jumper
selectable (JU3) to 7V per 1000 RPM. Refer to “Tach Feedback”
section in “Control Modifi cations” for more information.
- TERMINAL STRIP P1 - Barrier type terminal strip provides for
connection of AC lines, motor leads, motor fi eld (if necessary), and
- TERMINAL STRIP P2 - Barrier type terminal strip provides for
connection of speed potentiometer and any accessories and/or
jumper wires which control the drive.
- RELAY - (Power Interrupt Relay's) Available only on the RBX2USRA1,
RBX2US-RA2 & RBX2US-9A controls, the relay's permits the
switching of AC power with a low current signal. For the RBX2USRA1,
RBX2US-RA2 & RBX2US-9A controls, the relay's will not allow
start up after power failure without manually restarting.
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.