- Screw-on bowls reduce maintenance time.
- Cleanable filter elements simplify maintenance, reduce costs, and promote reliability.
- The choice of manual or automatic drains extends versatility.
- Oil or mist-type lubrication means smoother operation.
- Non-rising knobs on regulators maintain user settings
- Relieving style regulators
- Body and bowls are lightweight, yet rugged
- Available in four basic sizes: 1/8" to 1 1/2" port sizes
- Maximum operating conditions: 250 psig, 175°F
- Available filter elements: 5, 25, 40, 50, 75 & 100 micron
- Available pressure ranges
- 5 to 50 psig
- 5 to 150 psig
- 5 to 250 psig
- Automatic or manual drains
- Die-cast body and bowls
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.