- The flow control, needle, and check valves are designed with a knurled knob, brass body, and high-flow capacity for increased durability and superior performance.
- Our mufflers and breather vents are built with porous bronze muffler elements to reduce noise to acceptable OSHA limits.
- Push-in fittings, which facilitate the assembly of tubing to fittings without the use of ferrules and nuts, are machined, not cast, for trouble-free operation.
- Boston Gear blow guns meet OSHA requirements of 30 psi outlet pressure and include a large hanging hook for easy storage.
- Blow guns
- 1/4" NPT
- Nickel-plated, lightweight zinc body
- Quick-disconnect couplings
- 1/8" to 1/2" NPT
- Dimensionally interchangeable with MIL-C-4109
- All steel construction with zinc-plated finish, inside and out
- Mufflers and breather vents
- 1/8" to 2" NPT
- Mufflers, speed-control mufflers and breather vents
- Maximum operating conditions: 300 psig
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.