- FDA cleared, USDA accepted non-toxic materials
- RULON 641 compound of virgin PTFE and fillers designed to
meet poultry and meat industry specs
- FDA drug master file numbered to allow for incidental
contact with body fluids
- Excellent load and wear characteristics for continuous
- Compatible with food and drug industries standard stainless
steels 303 and 316 as well as 1018 mild steel
- Designed for performance at extremely high temperatures.
PV value of 10,000 with 316 stainless steel
- Capable of speeds up to 400 ft/minute under dry, low-load
- Stick-slip is virtually nonexistent due to low friction at startup
and slow speeds. Ideal for oscillating or start/stop
- Corrosion resistant, unaffected by all common acids, bases,
- Shatter proof design to eliminate sudden breakdowns
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.