- Four basic sizes
1/6 - 10 HP
- Over 40 different ratios
1.5:1 - 71:1 double-reduction ratios
36:1 - 250:1 triple-reduction ratios
- Non-flanged and NEMA c-face input styles
- Base-mount and output flange-mount models available
- Output-shaft diameters from 3/4" to 1 5/8"
- The standard NEMA C-face design will accept any standard NEMA motor, making it exceptionally versatile.
- Ratios up to 70:1 in just two stages means increased efficiency and reduced case size.
- Accessible oil seals simplify routine product maintenance.
- All units can be double sealed on both the input and output to withstand the rigors of even the most demanding applications.
- 800 Series drives come pre-filled with synthetic lubrication for your specific mounting position.
- Sizes 3 and 4 are lubricated for life which promotes trouble-free operation.
- Washdown duty units in white or stainless steel epoxy coatings make these gear drives ideal for the most severe Washdown.
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.