- Elimination of alignment hole prevents debris and bacteria buildup
- 18% shorter than standard coupling mounted reducers
- Available in sizes 710 to 738
- 4-bearing design; superior shaft support on both input and output shaft. The 4-bearing design
keeps the high speed shaft steady during installation and during operation. The design can
withstand heavier shock loads that may occur. No movement of input shaft and no premature
leakage due to shaft wobble damaging the seals.
- The QC flange completely encloses the high speed seal. This prevents atmospheric dirt from
accumulating under the seal lip and accelerating seal/shaft wear. Longer seal life is insured due to a
cleaner operating environment.
- The smaller shaft diameter of the QC design creates less seal wear and therefore longer life due to a
lower surface speed.
- Coupling style input as used by Boston Gear in the QC700 series provides easy motor removal and
replacement while minimizing space constraints. Most gearmotor failures (85%) are due to a motor
failure and therefore a coupling style of gearbox facilitates quick and easy replacement.
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.