- Superior machining allows highly accurate alignment for exceptional performance
- an especially important consideration when purchasing a speed reducer
for use as an integral part in OEM equipment.
- Standard hollow output shafts allow gear drives to be connected directly to the
drive train, increasing overall efficiency.
- Optional shaft and base kits allow conversion of the reducer to a stand-alone
gear drive for greater flexibility.
- Washdown units are available in white or stainless steel epoxy coatings, both
USDA certified and approved.
- Horizontal and vertical base mounted configurations make the Optimount™
series extremely versatile.
Click on image below to download pdf. To order hard copies of literature click here.
Avoiding Gearbox Damage by Proper Motor Installation